SC Law Blog

Welcome to the South Carolina Law Blog where there is open discussion through feedback on hot legal topics in this state. Feel free to comment and/or suggest a topic to address.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Walk A Mile In Her Shoes

A pair of circular-head court shoes / pumps in...Image via WikipediaI will be participating in Walk A Mile In Her Shoes with special guest emcee Ed Piotrowski.  The walk will raise money for victims of domestic violence AND is tax deductible.  I will be walking in women's shoes (high heels) with things given to me each lap to make it harder to walk.  I am told little kids are being trained to annoy me each lap as well.  Please donate for this great cause.  Any amount is good enough.  Check out www.casawalk.com for more details.  Please help and you get to see me in high heels...and this will be a first.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment